QasTools is a collection of desktop applications for the Linux sound system ALSA.
At the current stage it contains two mixer applications and a configuration browser.
Check the applications list for an overview of what's included.
QasTools 0.17.2 released
- Compiler error and warning fixes for gcc-4.7
QasTools 0.17.1 released
- Painting fixed for Qt 4.8
QasTools 0.17.0 released
- all: setting names for state save/restore changed/regrouped
- all: smart main window sizeHint() to get a useable window size after leaving fullscreen
- all: new dialog base classes
- all: new common info dialog - uses QListView page selection intead of tabs
- shared: device selection style tweaks: selected item now emphasized by a thin frame
- shared: device selection style tweaks: Rounded selection area
- shared: use QSplitter instead of QDockwidget for device selection view. It couldn't be detached anyway and size restoring works more reliable.
- shared: more functionality sharing among applications (window size calculation, etc.)
- qasconfig: settings directory changed to shared ~/.config/qastools/ (was ~/.config/qasconfig/)
- qasconfig: new basic command line options (--version, --help, etc.)
- qashctl: new basic command line options (--version, --help, etc.)
- qasmixer: settings dialog based on common dialog class
- qasmixer: settings dialog label tweaks
- qasmixer: new application icon