QasTools is a collection of desktop applications for the Linux sound system ALSA.
At the current stage it contains two mixer applications and a configuration browser.
Check the applications list for an overview of what's included.
QasTools 0.21.0 released
- All: Console messages flushed as single complete strings
- All: System function error evaluation
- All: Don't enforce compiler flags -fPIC -fPIE
QasTools 0.20.0 released
- All: Qt5 only. Qt4 support removed.
- All: Compile with C++11 (required)
- All: Compiler warning fixes
- All: Bug fixes
QasTools 0.18.1 released
- All: Desktop files: "Categories" list extended with "Qt"
- All: Desktop files: "Keywords" list added
- All: Desktop files: Italian translation updated (submitted by Alexey Loginov)
- All: Desktop files: Russian translation updated (submitted by Alexey Loginov)
- All: Using NDEBUG for simple debugging removed
- All: Setting NDEBUG for compilation removed