pakdirfs is a fuse based read only filesystem that mounts the contents of multiple pk3/zip files and plain directories into a single directory.
It is useful for analyzing the content of games and other applications which store their data in pk3/zip files.
A very short and incomplete list of games that use this kind if archivation method includes the following titles:
pakdirfs 0.3.0 released
- fixed support for symbolic links
pakdirfs 0.2.0 released
- massive pk3/zip file loading speedups
- supports for .pk3dir directories
- reading of files with zero size doesn't fail anymore
pakdirfs 0.1.0 released
- First release
- Supports loading of multiple zip and zip64 files
- Supports loading of plain directories
- Release version 0.1.0